- USDA Quick Application
- USDA Full Application
- USDA Application Addendum
- USDA 1980-21 Pg. 2 (version 02/2013)
- Borrower Authorization
- Texas Non-Borrowing Spouse Credit Authorization
- Document Checklist
Guidance and Advice
What is a USDA Loan?
A USDA loan (Section 502) is a home loan that is guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture. It offers very low and competitive interest rates on home loans to borrowers with no down payment requirements.
USDA Loans FAQ
- USDA does not allow value to be given to a pool in overall value in the appraisal report
- Your household income is within the USDA income cap. Go to USDA Income Eligibility to see if you’re within the USDA income cap.
USDA Loan Process
- Obtain Pre-Approval Letter from your USDA Loan Specialist.
- Obtain Sales Contract on the home you picked out (be sure it is in a USDA eligible area and property meets USDA requirements).